Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Two (+1) for Tuesday

Just some randomness today:

1. Adam got us a Kindle!! So excited!!

2. I'm going to institute a Jillian Michaels abs progrm. "Jillian Abs for July" I'm going to call it. Why? Because it's too damn hot to run outside w/ a shirt on, that's why. So the tiny bit of unwanted action in my belly must go pronto, preferably by July 1. Suggestions for a good abs video? (Doesn't really have to be Jillian's).

3. Today I am thankful to be a girl. It is too damn hot for pants. At least girls can wear dresses and skirts!

That's all I got....

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an iphone? Because they have a 15 minute ab specific workout that will kick your butt. If you don't email me and I'll send you the workout deets. It will def give you some nice abs!

    ReplyDelete