Friday, June 11, 2010

Niu Japanese Fusion Lounge

Last night, Adam and I went to Niu for dinner. I had been there once before with my friend Sara and it was pretty good- I can't remember what she and I had but I think it involved splitting a bottle of wine, which is always a good thing!

Adam and I split 2 rolls- one was an Alaskan crab special and the other was the Aloha roll which was crab and albacore tuna. You can view the menu here.



My general impression:

Ambiance: B+, good lighting, cute fixtures, cute bathroom (to the right)

Food: B, good for a quick, convenient (next to the movie theater!) sushi meal, but not the best sushi in town

Drinks: A-, they had a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc (Infamous Goose) which was great. If you have New Zealand wine, you get at least an 'A'!

Overall: B, go if it is convenient, but don't go out of your way

No comments:

Post a Comment